A fast-growing start-up is looking for Sales Development Representative to join their team in a REMOTE position!
Their ideal candidate is a people person by nature, hungry to grow, curious to learn, and shows resilience in the face of challenge. They would like to coach you but they are also looking for a candidate who can self-monitor and hone their skills independently.
Their SDR team serves as the first point of contact with potential customers, and is responsible for sourcing and qualifying prospects, before connecting them to their sales executives.
You will be responsible for growing the lead pipeline, managing multiple prospects and conducting qualification / discovery conversations with potential clients, all with the objective of generating new potential business for the company.
– Their SDRs are responsible for creating new opportunities with prospective clients and interacting with them through direct phone calls and emails
– Documenting lead generation activities and maintaining an organized CRM
– Interacting with senior executives and decision makers to bring them to initial demo calls
– Understanding the business needs of our prospects and clearly articulating the company’s value proposition to them
– Meeting and exceeding your monthly quota of qualified demo calls
– Demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices for lead generation
– Your English is mother tongue level – a MUST!
– You are naturally a people person, and enjoy speaking to new potential clients
– You’re an excellent and mindful communicator who picks up on nuances.
– Positive and energetic, with good listening skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
For more information or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SDR -remote” in the subject