The Account Manager will maintain a healthy relationship with our clients.
AM will be tasked with the process intake and design, encompassing an intake meeting, transcribing the meeting into a clear, instructive manual and flowchart. AM should be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to pick out potential holes in a workflow, as well as figure out the right questions to clarify with the client before sending the process documents for approval. The AM will be teaching the process to the lead agents abroad and must have the ability to do so with extreme clarity and confidence. AM will also also be responsible for working with the Quality Control team in creating Quality Control workflows and checklists for each process.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of Team Leadership or Managerial Experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to learn new skills and new concepts quickly
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong software skills
- Excellent focus under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player
Position is working from home, full-time USA hours, 4 pm to midnight, mon-Thurs.