We are seeking a dedicated audit professional to join our team as a senior. We expect our senior to exhibit excellent technical skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• 4+ years’ experience in a public accounting firm.
• The ability to lead a team of 2+ employees.
• The ability to manage multiple high-demand projects at once, while overseeing the team complete engagements timely and efficiently.
• Excellent technical skills across a broad range of accounting and audit issues.
• Top-notch professionalism, both with staff and with clients, and especially in high-pressure situations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and Accounting software.
• Supporting engagement planning, which includes developing budget, allocating workload and intervening as necessary to ensure budget is met.
• Controlling field work on engagements and making sure that it is done correctly, within budget and on time.
• Maintaining communication with clients after work is complete to ensure quality service, satisfaction and strong relationships.
• Preparing the most complex areas of engagement and communicating any accounting and auditing issues early in the engagement process to avoid unnecessary delays during review.
• Developing meaningful contact with clients and gaining their confidence
• Staying up to date on relevant information including industry information, trends and regulations for targeted clients.
• Understanding and applying GAAP and principles of internal accounting control.
• Identifying expanded service opportunities for existing clients and actively participating in networking with community members and professional organizations.
• Adhering to and communicating firm policies and procedures.
• Performing other job-related duties as required.
Position is working from Jerusalem office , Sunday-Thursday 9-5.
great compensation package
To Apply email email@example.com