Office in the states is hiring an office administrator to work remotely.
following up with clients
at least 3 years of past experience in admin work
great personable phone skills
ability to multitask
ability to think outside the box and problem solve
Position is working from home Mon-Thursday about 5:30pm to 11/12 Israel time
Great opportunity for an entry-level bookkeeper.
Candidates should be familiar with Quickbooks and have prior bookkeeping experience
- Data Entry
- QB write-ups
- Categorizing expenses
- Basic tax return work ( Training provided)
- Other bookkeeping duties.
The position is working from home 30-40 weekly hours. some evening hours needed for communication.
The Account Manager will maintain a healthy relationship with our clients. AM will be tasked with the process intake and design, encompassing an intake meeting, transcribing the meeting into a clear, instructive manual and flowchart. AM should be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to pick out potential holes in a workflow, as well as figure out the right questions to clarify with the client before sending the process documents for approval. The AM will be teaching the process to the lead agents abroad and must have the ability to do so with extreme clarity and confidence. AM will also also be responsible for working with the Quality Control team in creating Quality Control workflows and checklists for each process.
- Leadership, Management, and Accountability of workload and teams attendance, work, success, and errors
- Process intake and design
- Process manual and flowchart design
- Creating Quality Control workflows and checklists for each process
- Process and Workload clarification for the teams overseas
- Maintaining Process updates and all related information, documents, and tools
- Approving billing items prior to sending to a client
- Ensuring Client’s feel welcome and well taken care of
- Acting as internal ‘advocate’ for the client
- Managing client requests
- Maintaining Client Relationships
- Constant Client Communication
- Solving issues in a timely fashion
- Managing issues, errors, spot-checking teams, and improving processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to learn new skills and new concepts quickly
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong software skills
- Excellent focus under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player
The position is working from home, US working hours, 4 pm -midnight Mon-Thursday.
No-Fault Arbitration, U.S. firm. Work from home, minimum of 25 hours a week (flexible hours but must be concentrated in the mornings Israel time), no previous experience necessary. Work as a medical legal arbitration specialist. Train on the job. Starting pay of $12 per hour with room for growth including periodic pay increases. Option for Israeli employment with benefits. This is a long term employment opportunity not suitable for those who will return to another job after Covid-19 crisis. Requirements: Native English speaker; home internet connection; basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Dropbox); high level reading and writing skills; attention to detail, self-motivated, diligent worker. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeeping company in the states looking to hire a full-time bookkeeper for remote work.
- At least 2 years of experience with US bookkeeping
- Experience working with Quickbooks
- Great communication skills, both written and on the phone.
- Excel experience a plus
- Experience with preparing information for the accountants for taxes a plus
The position is working full time, with at least half the hours overlapping the US working time.
Email email@example.com to apply