The research department in a US University has an opening for an Administrative Assistant
Key Responsibilities include:
• Under general supervision provides analytical support for simple to moderate budget, financial, or resource analysis projects.
• Gathers and analyzes financial and/or resource data; prepares and summarizes information and/or recommendations.
• Prepares basic financial and resource reports and/or analyses for internal department constituents.
• Develop and manage budgets for cell therapy manufacturing and support services
• Coordinate with university administration to execute and manage vendor and contractor agreements
• Track manufacturing and support activities and coordinate invoicing.
• Performs general administrative tasks as required to ensure smooth functioning of the group and compliance with all University policies.
at least 3+ years of experience in a corporate office environment
good working with numbers and data
experience working with Budgeting
positive can-do attitude
top communication skills
the position is working 20 weekly hours, from home, with some night hours needed to overlap thei working hours.
To apply click email asteinhardt@