Work remotely from home for a great Healthcare Start-up that is innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered in New York. Join our growing company and make a positive impact on the lives of others.
People on our team all possess a real passion for helping people, which is one of our company’s core values. You will ensure our customers receive the level of care and attention they deserve. You’ll pride yourself on your ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer request ensuring that we always do the right thing for our members.
Working closely with clients, caregivers, and departments across the business. Your goal will be to provide a seamless customer service experience while ensuring that our clients are receiving the care they need. We value your can-do positive attitude and desire to turn a negative into a positive. You will receive excellent in-house training which will help you develop a thorough understanding of our program. We will nurture your talent and provide continued career development opportunities, from your induction and throughout your career with us.
- Manage an assigned client caseload
- Adhere to revolving monthly client service and compliance standard
- Direct point-of-contact for enrolled client member questions, inquiries or concerns
- Experience with data input, case review and building rapport and confidence with clients
- Adept at multi-tasking, excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills
- Ideal Care Coordinator will possess:
- Proven Exceptional Customer Service
- Must have poise and patience when dealing with customers
- 2 years previous experience in a similar position preferred
- Motivation to meet and/or exceed case management targets or metrics
- Previous medical field experience and/or case management, a plus
- Excellent written, and verbal skills
- Proficient computer, phone knowledge
- Bilingual in other languages desired
Work is from home, full-time US hours Mon-Thursday
To apply, email email@example.com