The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the interaction with the current clients, building relationships, client retention, and being the liaison between the clients and the company.
• Build strong trusting relationships with the clients, while evaluating, analyzing, and understanding their needs to ensure their success and retention.
• Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the team
• Represent the voice of the customer and influence the product development roadmap
• Take ownership of accounts and manage all aspects of their required solutions
• Lead webinars, consultations, and any necessary training to customers on the product
• Partner with Sales and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
• 3-5 years customer success, account management, or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes (at least 1+ year with B2B SaaS company) – a must
• Mother tongue English
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving abilities with a focus on new technologies
• Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
• Strong technical capabilities
• Experience with Salesforce – an advantage
• BA or BS degree
This is a full-time position, based in Jerusalem.
To apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Customer Success