Come join the Global Teletherapy Team! This is a thriving company in the fast-paced and growing industry of teletherapy. Seeking a qualified candidate to fill a full-time customer relationship role as a School Liaison. The “school liaison” acts as a middleman between schools we contract with and the pool of therapists we have available to service them. The position involves close support, coordination, and communication via email, phone, and occasional video conference interactions with both the school point of contact as well as the therapists you have assigned. Organization, customer relationship management, and problem-solving are all key aspects of this job. We are open to hiring employees that live in Israel that are willing to work at least 24 American business hours.
- Highly skilled in customer relationship management
- Ability to communicate via phone and email in a professional manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs/Google Drive (primarily spreadsheets)
- Quick learner and patient, but direct problem-solver
- Ability to work 35 hours per week (24 American business hours)
Email Resume to careers_liaison@