Below is a list of local mikvaos according to neighborhood, with their phone numbers, hours, and locations.
Ramat Eshkol/ Sanhedria/ SM
Phone numbers: 02-581-0741. 052-426-8016
- Summer: 6:30-9:30 pm
- Winter: 4:30-8:30 pm
- Erev Shabbos and Yom Tov: from 30 minutes after hadlakas neiros for one hour.
- Motzei Shabbos/Yom Tov: from an hour after shabbos ends for 2 hours.
Notes: The mikvah is across the street from Yesh. To get to the mikvah you go down the steps and turn left. It is the second door. You do not need to make an appointment. Please ask your husband to avoid using the keilim mikvah during women’s hours.
Sanhedrin Murchevet Vizhnitz
Phone numbers: 02-532-3674. Or call (English speaking) Mrs. Bitton- 054-844-0527
- Winter: 40 minutes before shkia until 9 pm.
- Summer: 40 minutes before shkia until 10 pm.
- Shabbos and Yom Tov: From 30 minutes after Hadlakas Neiros, for one hour.
- Motzei Shabbos and Yom Tov: From an hour after Shabbos ends, for 2 hours.
Notes: Located on the side of Vishnitz. Coming from the top of Vishnitz, it is on the right side of the building below the Be’er Miriam Gan (which will be on your right.) Go down the steps next to the gan and it’s an unmarked brown door on the left. There is no need to make an appointment.
Zayis Raanan 3
Phone numbers: 02-500-4676/ 02-500-4718 (you need to call for appointment)
- Weekday: opens 45 minutes before shkia.
- Motzei Shabbos: opens 2 hours after shkia
Notes: The entrance is behind the potted plants
Phone number: 02-563-2783 (call for appointment and hours)
Zupnik – Strauss- Chayei Adam 18
(in the Eida Charedis building)
Phone number: 02-623-4791
- Weekday-opens an hour before hadlakas neiros.
- Motzei Shabbos- opens half hour after Rabeinu Tam
Notes: It is beautiful and new. You need an appointment for late times